Authors sign books at reception.
The Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI) hosted its annual champagne-and-strawberries reception for members and friends of nursing on 29 March during the American Association of Nurse Executives (AONE) Annual Conference in Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
STTI Chief Executive Officer Patricia Thompson gave brief remarks and thanked HealthStream for its sponsorship and support. Lindsey Wheeley, senior marketing manager, campaigns, brought greetings on behalf of HealthStream.
The following distinguished STTI book authors participated in a special book signing:
- Theresa Fitzpatrick—Claiming the Corner Office
- Joe Tye—Building a Culture of Ownership in Healthcare
- Sue Hassmiller—Power of Ten, 2nd Edition
- Jennifer Mensik—Nurse Manager’s Guide to Innovative Staffing, 2nd Edition; Power of Ten, 2nd Edition; Nurse’s Step-by-Step Guide to Transitioning to the Professional Nurse Role
- Vicki Hess—Nurse Manager’s Guide to Hiring, Firing, & Inspiring
- Sharon Weinstein—B Is for Balance: 12 Steps Toward a More Balanced Life at Home and at Work, 2nd Edition; Nursing Without Borders
- Ann Marie Brooks—Nursing Without Borders
- Deborah Dang—Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based Practice Model and Guidelines, 2nd Edition; Johns Hopkins Nursing Professional Practice Model
- Jeannette Suflita and Judith Rohde—Johns Hopkins Nursing Professional Practice Model
- Thola Wolanski—Designing and Integrating a Disaster Preparedness Curriculum: Readying Nurses for the Worst